Covid 19 Related Health & Safety Reopening Plan
UPDATED MAY 19, 2021
Facility & Staff
●All persons entering in the facility will complete a health survey and temperature check
● Four protective transparent barriers are placed at the front desk.
● Those that are fully vaccinated need not wear a mask or socially distance.
Those that are unvaccinated or not yet fully vaccinated must wear a mask everywhere in the facility, except the court.
Unvaccinated persons, when not playing tennis, must wear a mask and remain on the deck in the socially distanced chairs.
● Commonly touched surfaces (door handles, counters, sinks, toilets, lockers, etc) will be disinfected, using maximum strength products and gloves, every two hours and documented.
● Ball baskets and any other court equipment will be cleaned often.
● Hand sanitizer and disinfectant soap will be made available at sinks and other locations.
Play & Programming
●Considering, at the time of these protocols the vast majority of children are not yet vaccinated, for our Pee Wee (ages 3-5) and Red Ball (ages 5-8) children and coaches will be required to wear masks on court until further notice. Older children and their coaches will not be required to wear masks UNLESS there are 5 or more children on the court, in which case all shall wear masks.